Friday Planter by Garden Creative

Friday Planter by Garden Creative

Thursday 21 June 2012

101 Indoor Plant Ideas-Post #1

Garden Creative Friday Planter in Sunshine with Agave


Over the next few months I will be sharing 101 of my favourite indoor plants, planters and indoor living ideas. These will be sourced from my private collection, garden creative client projects, the Garden Creative planter range and from around the globe. Be sure to pop by regularly, I plan on providing a visual feast of beautiful planters, plants and ideas.

Garden Creative Blake Veneer Planter with Sanseveria, Wall planter by Wallter with Euphorbia available from Garden Creative.

I am looking forward to sharing my next 101 posts on what some would call my over obsessive love all things related to interior decorating using plants, vintage planters, unusual plants, strange looking plants, retro planters, rare planters, hanging planters, vertical gardens, indoor gardening books and everything in between.

Feel free to drop my a line with any comments or suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment